Wednesday, December 03, 2008

These girls.....

I love them. I have known them since college and well, they have stuck by me through thick and thin. They were both in my wedding, there to see Tatum when and right after she was born (Kim was even brave enough to watch the whole thing) and we have shared SO many crazy, fun, sentimental, hilarious, sad and just plain awesome memories together. Kim turned 29 so we went to dinner, just the three of us and had the best time. Not to mention eating the most fantastic macaroni carbon ever! I hadnt laughed that hard in years I dont think. We were all hysterical several times and in tears we were laughing so hard. Good wine, good food and good friends. It doesnt get much better than that. Thanks guys for a great night. I needed that and I love you!


5 comments:

Kaisha said...

what good friends....even in during delivery, I don't have a friend that good:-)

Amanda Roe said...

I love laughing until I cry!

Anonymous said...

We had such a fun time that night and definitely laughed until we were in tears a bunch of times!! The memories are the best and we have the best time always just the three of us. The picture is so cute too...love it! Thanks for a great night my friends!

Love you both!
Stace

Mom/Grammie P said...

What a wonderful blessing. It is simply priceless to have friends you can cry with until you have no more tears.... and laugh with until you are brought to tears!
Great memories!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kim! You girls have come a long way together since you met in that ASU freshman dorm! I hope you have many more 'laugh till you cry' times together.
XXOO,
Mom/Lynn

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.