Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mickey D's

After the turkey tiles we took the kids to McDonalds for some lunch and play time. While some of us (Kaisha) we a little nervous about the kids playing on the equipment it was a good time. I have to admit, I wasn't crazy about it either considering I had no idea how they clean the stuff and I didnt have enough "wet ones" to sanitize the whole play area. The kids had fun with the exception of one mishap. Mikayla found her way up the slide and got stuck, well not really stuck but she was afraid to come down and it was a small play thingy so one of us had to climb up the slide and get her. Guess who got nominated? Your's truly. So, I climbed up the slimey, greasy germy slide to rescue Mikayla and we both came down safe and sound. Not sure why the pics dont ever load in the order I want them but they are taking forever to load so I am not trying again to get them in the correct order. :)

Bringing Mikayla down safe and sound with a little
help from T.
Kaisha was kind enough to take this photo. Here i am
going up to get her. T and Kayden watched eagerly from below
T sure does LOVE her chicken nuggets
Especially when they are dipped in ranch!
Then shoved in her mouth in one big bite

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh just remembering this - too funny how she got stuck and how you had to rescue her. Someday when my stomach is a "normal" size (LOL) again, hopefully I can manage to manuever up a slide!

Rachel said...

This was a funny post! I have to tell you I tend to hate those play areas! The kids always love them, but like you I can't help but think when was the last time anyone has cleaned in here?? I am glad however that you guys had a fun time:)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jac for going to the rescue and climbing up that yucky germ filled slide to get her down, what a good mom. :) Tatum is so cute holding all of her chicken nuggets in her hand and then dipping them in the ranch...classic.

Love,
Stacie

Kaisha said...

I laughed reading that remembering the whole escapade!:-) What a trooper you are! Especially for putting up w/ my neurotic ways!

Mom/Grammie P said...

What a great time with friends. I remember those days myself and still smile at the memories. You have a great bunch of friends that you will always hold dear.
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

What a trooper you are Jac! I see lots of mommies dousing their kids hands with sanitizer after playing on that stuff at the mall too. Tatum now knows it's part of the drill, she likes to put it on her hands, then she has to carry the sanitizer bottle around till we get back to Grandma's house. Too cute!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.