When T was a baby I met a bunch of girls in a playgroup. Over the course of the last 16 months I have gotten to know them so well and have gotten to be very good friends with them. It used to be more for us mommies to get out of the house and commiserate with other moms who knew that mommyhood isn't always easy. Now, not only is it for us but for the kids too. Tatum loves her friends and I hope so much they are able to all be friends as they grow up. They are all so cute together and truly love each other. There is always hugging and kissing going on. I went to lunch with Christa the other day. Now that we moved we don't see them nearly as often as we used to or as we would like. We were ordering and the girls we just sitting this bench like little mini adults out for lunch. I couldn't pass up the photo opportunity. Tula, Tatum loves you and we cant wait to see what kinds of mischief you girls get into down the road.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
they are too cute! Christa o, Christa I think you need to move too;-)
This was freakin adorable. Love (and miss) you guys too!
The little girls look so funny in that picture. I am glad you caught that moment. They look like two little old ladies waiting for a table :-)
we sure loved having you all here at our house for thanksgiving-wouldn't be the same without you guys-tatum of course, takes the show. it's so fun having a baby around again. she is so much fun. love you auntie kathy
I remember the infant photos of Tula and Tatum in the shopping basket together at Target - just look at them now! I don't even want to guess who might initiate any mischief down the road!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment