Tatum got some new jeans and they are so darn cute! She loves them. They are soft and comfy and super stylin'! I love dressing her. It is so fun! She also got a fancy new belt with rhinestones on it to hold up her new pants that fit her in the length but not in the waist. Story of her life....not so much mine though unless of course it is that they dont fit in the waist cause they are too small. LOL.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Fashionista
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
So cute!! She is getting WAY to big!! I can't beleive she had a ponytail!!
I love the ponytail!! So darn cute! I want a little girl!!
So darn cute and I love the ponytail!! :)
Stacie
Love those jeans and the pony!! She is such a stylin little girl!
OMG I can't believe her hair even went into a ponytail!!! What a big girl!! Yes, her jeans are darling and she wears them JUST like her mommy and daddy... just below the waist :-) Loved the belt and the "jewels" on the buckle.... too darn cute.
Goonie
Are we surprised that Tatum is a stylin little girl?? Her jeans match her mommie's - too cute! The pony tail is priceless!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment