Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Potty time

Looks like we are investing in one of these much sooner than we thought. Over the last few days, actually about a week now T has been telling us when she goes potty in her panties. A couple times she has even told us before she went. All this without any mention of potty training other than me telling her when I go pee pee on the potty that thats what I am doing and when she is bigger she will go pee pee on the potty too. Other than that, she just figured it out on her own. I think we will just get this and sit her on it from time to time to get her used to it and take it from there. Holy smoke, might something actually be easy with miss Tatum?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I sure hope so ... I'll take diligent notes if this works out! :-)

Rachel said...

Holy Crap! That is so awsome! Can I send my next child to you for potty lessons??

Kaisha said...

Good luck Auntie Jac and Tatum! Now can you tell me how a girl teaches a boy to potty????

Mom/Grammie P said...

I am not one bit surprised! She is such a smart little girl and honestly pays attention to EVERYTHING! My guess is she will be potty trained in no time!
Way to go sweet pea :-)
Goonie

Anonymous said...

It's so cute the way she pats her diaper to tell you she just pee peed. Do I get one of those potty chairs at my house too?
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.