We all know T likes to dip things. We were at a Mexican restaurant with Kathy and Jenelle and she wanted a chip. So, I gave her one and she wanted to dip hers like I was dipping mine so I let her so she would stop asking. She didnt hate it but she didnt love it. She did dip a few more times though. Gotta love it. It was mild salsa so it was ok.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Chips n' salsa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
salsa...what a strong tongue she has! K would freak!
She is such a cute little imitator - just has to be doing what mommy's doing! Love it!
I love her posing for the picture with the chip in her hand...she is a crack up. :)
Stace
It does not surprise me one tiny bit that she would try the salsa. She simply does not want to miss out on anything everyone else is doing. Not to mention that she is just the best eater for her age.
XOXOX
Goonie
T does love to dip her food - in anything. She waits for the ranch dressing to dip her chicken nuggets in too. Remember trying to get her to nurse as a newborn? Now you're blessed with a little one who eats just about anything!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment