Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Lucky girl

Tatum gets sandwiches in the shape of Christmas trees! It looked so good I wanted to give her the square one leave the tree for me. I hauled off and got all Martha Stewart on her at lunch time yesterday.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now look at YOU! I love the reference to "getting all Martha Stewart" you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Look at that...I am very impressed at your tree!! Way to be domestic "Martha", Jac! So fun and I bet Tatum loved eating it with the fun shape. :)

Stace

Mom/Grammie P said...

Isn't it just so much fun to do the simple things in life that make you and your child smile. I am proud of you for "getting all Martha Stewart" :-) It is those simple times that build such lasting memories!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jac, I'm impressed! Who knew you could "get all Martha Stewart"! You're building those mother/daughter moments that will last a lifetime. Tatum is one lucky little girl!
XXOO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.