Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Blaze

T rode a horse for the first time! She loved it so much I told Josh we should totally get her one for Christmas and he looked at me like I had 2 heads. I took video of her on the horse and it is so cute. I will post it later. She was just smiling so big and laughing. Wilson on the other hand was scared to death. Apparently she was "bucked" off a horse (pony, small pony) when she was little. I think she remembers it differently than how it really was. Thanks Wilson for overcoming your fear to give T her first horsey ride!






3 comments:

Christa said...

Tula votes yes on Tatum getting a pony! Cute pics guys!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Ohhh yes, yes, yes.... I agree... Tatum needs a pony! IT would simply be all the rage in the neighborhood :-)
Looks like auntie Wilson is much more stressed then Tatum was.

Anonymous said...

Tatum loved the pony but Auntie Wilson was hilarious! Kudos to Wilson though since she was the only one who volunteered to ride the pony with Tatum. Her piggy tails that day were priceless!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.