Here are a bunch of videos over the last several weeks. Enjoy!!!
8
comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is SOOO dang cute, I love it!! Also, the video with the milk, could have been Ava, she does the exact same thing-funny!! Maybe they are spiritual twins too!!
Holy videos!! OK, she is getting so dang big! It's only been like a month since I've seen her (which, by the way is lame) and I can't believe all the words she is saying now- what a smart girl :)
Definietly jealous of all the Cali vidoes- at least there wasn't one of you guys at Delia's!
Such a big girl!!! She really is starting to talk more and more. She watches your mouth and then tries to say each word. Won't be long before you will have trouble remembering what it was like when she "didn't" talk. XOXOX Goonie
Okay... the Milk one was just too darn funny. I found myself laughing outloud at work. She is definetly like her daddy.... always making people laugh. It was great getting to see you guys recently, wish it was more often! Love you all, Aunt Anissa
Finally, my computer decided to let me watch the videos. The one of T with her milk is just too darn cute, Grandma will continue giving her her milk in a sippy cup. She was so excited on the horsie, Jenelle was hilarious-what a trooper Auntie Wilson is! Love all your new words, Tatum! XXOO, Grandma
8 comments:
She is SOOO dang cute, I love it!! Also, the video with the milk, could have been Ava, she does the exact same thing-funny!! Maybe they are spiritual twins too!!
Okay, Jac, you put the rest of us moms to shame with this awesome blog site!! It looks like you guys are doing fantastic. We miss you bunches...
Aunt Kim from Texas
Holy videos!! OK, she is getting so dang big! It's only been like a month since I've seen her (which, by the way is lame) and I can't believe all the words she is saying now- what a smart girl :)
Definietly jealous of all the Cali vidoes- at least there wasn't one of you guys at Delia's!
Can't wait to see you guys this week :)
Such a big girl!!! She really is starting to talk more and more. She watches your mouth and then tries to say each word. Won't be long before you will have trouble remembering what it was like when she "didn't" talk.
XOXOX
Goonie
I could hardly stand to watch the milk video...but the rest were pretty darn cute. She's such a big girl now.
Okay... the Milk one was just too darn funny. I found myself laughing outloud at work. She is definetly like her daddy.... always making people laugh. It was great getting to see you guys recently, wish it was more often! Love you all, Aunt Anissa
Finally, my computer decided to let me watch the videos. The one of T with her milk is just too darn cute, Grandma will continue giving her her milk in a sippy cup. She was so excited on the horsie, Jenelle was hilarious-what a trooper Auntie Wilson is! Love all your new words, Tatum!
XXOO,
Grandma
ummmm when are you going to give us a Christmas update????
Post a Comment