Holy Smoke!!!! What did you do to that poor child's hair???? Did you "tease" it or "scare" it out all funky like that??? She definitely looks like she is not very happy about it!
T looks so funny in those pictures and her hair is just crazy crazy!! In the second one she looks so much like Josh, it is amazing. :) Tatum, you are just too much fun!!
I had a blast seeing you guys yesterday! Tatum, you definitely made my day!
7 comments:
Holy Smoke!!!! What did you do to that poor child's hair???? Did you "tease" it or "scare" it out all funky like that??? She definitely looks like she is not very happy about it!
holy cow tatum! I love the hair, you and mikay could be crazy hair twins!
Some hair conditioner is definitely in order here! Tatum, you're adorable no matter what your hair looks like.
XXOO,
Grandma
ummm, I have no idea what to say about that hair!! It doesn't even look like Tatum!!! So funny
T looks so funny in those pictures and her hair is just crazy crazy!! In the second one she looks so much like Josh, it is amazing. :) Tatum, you are just too much fun!!
I had a blast seeing you guys yesterday! Tatum, you definitely made my day!
See you soon!
Aunt Stacie XOXO
OMG I actually almost didn't recognize her! a big difference from her sleek blown dry do!
Wow!
Post a Comment