T started swim lessons again. She LOVES them. I knew she would. She loved them so much last summer too. I really like this place we go and now that she has a spot secured, she can stay in this class all summer. Her spot keeps renewing so its awesome. Here are some pics along with a video of her kicking like she learned in swim class, only in the bathtub.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Fishy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I am so thrilled you have her in swimming lessons all summer. She is going to be a little water bug in no time and you are going to enjoy your pool so much :)
Looks like I am going to have to start teaching her synchro moves when we come out there!!
She's already happiest outdoors around water of any kind - hose, water table, water bottle, doesn't matter. She'll be a little fish in no time! I love your swimsuit, T!
XXOO,
Grandma
such a water girl ... and insanely cute in that bathing suit!
Post a Comment