Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shoooooooes

T has a thing with putting big shoes on. She also has to call them Shoooooooes with a really drawn out "oo" sound. She thinks its pretty awesome to do it. It doesnt matter if they are daddy's or mine, or a visitor to the house. If she can find the shoes, she will put them on and try to walk. It makes me laugh every time. She really is a source of never-ending entertainment.



2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Yes she does have an infatuation with "shoes" but what woman doesn't? She went in to my closet one day and came out wearing my uggs.... saying ma-ma shooooooes :)
I kept trying to explain nooooooo... goonie's shoooooes....
She was not buying it though.. I am pretty sure she thought I swiped your uggs and she was going to take them "back" :)

Anonymous said...

I love it when she puts on my flip flops, she gets her toes in the right places and everything. She even walked in Poppy's shoes, they're a size 14! Your too cute Tatum, I love your little obsessions that come and go.
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.