ia apparently WAY better in the buff. This is how I found her when I came to check on her after 3.5 hours of a nap.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Napping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ia apparently WAY better in the buff. This is how I found her when I came to check on her after 3.5 hours of a nap.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, she somehow looks so pathetic lying there with no diaper on! Hey, some kids play with their crib toys, T amuses herself by taking off her diaper. Time to get out the duct tape!
XXOO,
Grandma
OMG.... she does look so "sad" lying there appearing so helpless. Looks like she found some random blanket on the floor and just couldn't go another "step". She does "like to investigate" . One morning I checked on her and she was lying there... all smiles.. talking to her "babies" with one hand down her pants :)
Gotta love every new "discovery"
XOXOX
Goonie
Is she laying on a towel? At least she was prepared!
so funny. when my kids take a super long nap, i always fear the WORST.
nice ...
Post a Comment