How adorable! She does like to carry things all by herself, no help please. What a great way to spend an afternoon! Love your little hair buns, T! XXOO, Grandma
Hummmm.... when you watch her run you can't help but laugh out loud! She runs very much like Phoebe in the many "Friends" episodes :) I am sure the bread was "slowing her down" :) Still... to cute for words! We LOVE you T! Goonie & Papa
3 comments:
How adorable! She does like to carry things all by herself, no help please. What a great way to spend an afternoon! Love your little hair buns, T!
XXOO,
Grandma
Hummmm.... when you watch her run you can't help but laugh out loud! She runs very much like Phoebe in the many "Friends" episodes :) I am sure the bread was "slowing her down" :) Still... to cute for words! We LOVE you T!
Goonie & Papa
She is too cute dragging the bread and then running with it...I bet she had a blast with you two and feeding the ducks! :)
Stacie
Post a Comment