When we are out places and standing in line, Tatum likes to make sure people know I am her mama. She looks at the people behind us and rubs my hair or my arms and says "my mama" then hugs me real tight. I am hers. She is mine. It is unconditional love on both sides. That is my favorite.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Ooooohhhhhhh.... that is soooooo sweet. She really does "love" for everyone to know her mama :) Two peas in a pod... priceless!
XOXOXOX
Goonie
Oh Jaclyn, I love your description of yet another wonder of being a mother. This photo is precious, it kind of says it all. You both have such beautiful smiles! Tatum's face just lights up when she sees you, and vice versa.
XXOO,
Mom
That is so precious and I love the picture of you two!! So sweet little Tatum. :) I can't wait to be a mom someday...
Stacie
that is way way cute!
So cute!!
Post a Comment