Monday, March 02, 2009

Tatum and Kristin

Tatum discovered Kristin who was my doll when I was little. I took her everywhere and I think I really thought she was real. People would stop and tell me how beautiful my baby was and I really believed that they thought she was mine. I even had all real baby stuff for her in my room like a baby crib etc. I was obsessed with being a mommy. Anyway, T has discovered Kristin and has taken quite a liking to her. The other morning T brought her to me and insisted that Kristin had "poopoo". I filmed her taking her upstairs and putting her on the change table to change her etc. I was so in love with how she knew what to do with her and her "poopoo" These videos are kind of long and probably pretty boring unless you are her mommy in which case these videos are absolutely priceless. Enjoy.




3 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

OMG Jaclyn... I am totally obsessed with these video's. I love her walking up the stairs... huffing and puffing and banging poor Kristin around... then.... finally making it. I love her getting out the diapers and the finally.. up on the changing table and cleaning her baby and kissing her and hugging her so tight. Absolutely priceless... and ever lasting memory for all of us. Thanks for sharing a moment in time.. with Tatum and Kristin. What an overwhelming joy for you to see. I just couldn't LOVE it more!
XOXOX
Goonie
PS... she is going to be a "great" big sister someday!!!

Anonymous said...

Those videos are GREAT!! I also loved her going up the stairs, poor kid!! She is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, how absolutely precious are these videos? She's so determined to get Kristin up those stairs and doesn't even ask for your help. I love watching her kissing, hugging, and PATTING her baby, then trying so hard to get that darn shoe on her. Jac, it takes me back in time-you did these exact same things with the exact same doll! You were a little older when you named her "Kristin". These captured moments are priceless, you'll watch them over and over, forever! She's going to be an awesome Mommy someday, just like her Mommy is now. Tatum, you couldn't be more precious and I simply couldn't love you more!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.