Happy Anniversary to us. It has been 3 years married and 6 years together now. Josh, I love you. Its been quite a ride! We have had good times and bad times, super fun times and not super fun times and most of all we have a beautiful little girl. It is me and you and T forever and always. Lets make the next 6 years or longer the best ones yet.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Happy Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
happy anniversary guys! have fun celebrating! roy's?
Happy Anniversary Auntie Jac Jac and Uncle Josh! Crazy how all you AZ wedding folks have winter weddings. Hope your day was great!
Happy Anniversary guys! I know you will have a great "night out" on Sat. celebrating your anniversary.... and I will have a great "night in" watching Tatum. Hey.... Auntie Kim.. do you want to come over for some pizza.. ranch dip and ice cream????? :)
XOXOX
Goonie
Happy Anniversary! You've come a long way from that little one bedroom apartment-and just one dog! You two are so good together, and you're the best mommy and daddy any little girl could ask for.
XXOO,
Mom
Sounds like a great night, Goonie...I may just pop in for that :)
Hope you guys have a great night, Jac! I cannot even believe it's been 6 years that you've been together. Like seriously, how the heck did that happen so quickly?? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was asking Josh if he had a g/f cause my friend in the red shirt thought he was cute!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to go somewhere nicer than Chili's. :)
Post a Comment