Saturday, March 14, 2009

Old friends

Tatum and I had breakfast with some old friends the other day. Well, I guess it has been over a week now. It all blurred together cause I have been so sick. We met these girls when T was about 6 weeks old. Annabelle and her mommy were in the group and so was Emma and her mommy. Rachael is Annabelle's mommy and while Annabelle is about 9 mos older than T, we commiserated over the girls being such tough babies. We also realized we went to the same high school, just graduated different years. They were both exceptionally difficult babies and kiddos. Anyway, I had left that group and hadnt talked to them in quite some time and thanks to facebook we caught up and met for breakfast. The girls had a great time and Annabelle and Tatum are still so much alike and Rachael and I had lots to talk about.





3 comments:

Kaisha said...

Glad you had a nice time....I do have to say your description about how you know them made me laugh:-)

Mom/Grammie P said...

Gosh the girls look so big sitting there all lined up. They are going to love to look back at these pictures some day and see how cute they looked :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have a friend who REALLY understands what it was like with Tatum as an infant. The girls look so cute together!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.