She finally did it! Last weekend she went pee pee and poo poo in the potty. She was so excited and nervous about what she did it was so funny! Now she thinks she is too much of a big girl for diapers so she pretty much refuses to put them on. Most of the time now she is naked with a potty near by but I have noticed she holds her pee for a long time so I end up fighting her to put a diaper on. She takes her diaper off in her crib now ALL the time. Nap time, nighttime, you name it. When I check on her, she is in the buff. Its really annoying, I dont know how to make her stop. Guess I have to duct tape the diaper fasteners so she cant get them off. Go figure! Anyway, I had to document this big occurance. I have been really sick, I mean REALLY sick. 5 full days with a fever over 103, missed lots of work but am finally on the mend. This pediatric ER is killing me!
*I guess I should have put a little disclaimer on here before I posted this post. I know it might seem weird that I posted pictures of her pee pee and poo poo in the toilet but remember, this blog is my scrapbook. This is the only way I have to remember these things, these moments that seem so momentous in her life. She is getting so big, so fast and I find myself hanging on to these little pieces, little bits of moments that happen day to day knowing that she is a big girl now. My baby is a big girl and well, sometimes that is a really hard thing to let go. So, dont mind the little dookie in the toilet.... I think its the cutest dookie ever! Just scroll fast, really, really fast. :)

Saturday, March 14, 2009
Pee Pee in the pottay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Um...please tell me that you did not post a picture of your child's crap on the internet. really? i'm not quite sure what to say right now...
Yay T!!! So happy you did it in the potty this time instead of on the floor! What a big girl!
way to go tatum! thats so exciting! dont yuo love the singing chair? mikay sits on there and says sing sing, but nothing omes out yet.. lol, love the poop pic, hey its exciting!
LOVE IT! what a big girl, she is so ready to ditch those diapers. That's how I knew Mia was ready, too - she would never keep her diaper on anymore and always talked about going pee and poo.
Ummmmmm.... not sure that Tatum is going to "appreciate" the fact that you capture "every" moment or movement in her life:)
now THIS is documentation at its finest! great job T!!!
Post a Comment