Monday, April 13, 2009

The dogs

As you well know, T LOVES our dogs. She just adores them and talks about them constantly while we are gone from the house. She gets SO excited to see them when we are on our way home. I love that she is such a dog person like I am. Although, I see lots of stray dogs in our future. :) Someone asked me the other day, "Do you love your dogs as much as you did before you had Tatum?" I answered "of course" cause while they might be a little more annoying and chew her toys, and knock her over, and eat her food...they were here first and we love them to pieces. They are good girls....most of the time. Someone else told me that I never post pics of my dogs and that I should. So, here they are. I couldnt find any that Hannah was in but here are some of Reese and Maui and T of course, with a little video as an added bonus. I know that when the house is quiet that T is into something. The other day it was quiet so I called her name and walked into her playroom to find her and there she was, sitting quietly on teh "dog chair" with Maui. Just enjoying the time.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The doggies truly are a huge part of the Locke family and Tatum adores them. Once they settle down, they're GREAT dogs! Now if they'd just stop chewing T's stuff! Jac, did I really hear you say "more strays coming to the Locke house"? You were joking, right??
XXOO,
Nama/Mom

Kaisha said...

Kayden does love to come to Auntie Jac Jac's house and see "my woo woos"...I'll love when the my/mine phase is over:-) Tatum is going to bring in SOOO many dogs, you will need a kennel license!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.