It is so wonderful when you take the time to "stop" your busy life and really watch "life" through the eyes of a child...it is truly glorious. The small wonders they notice each second... that we have grown to "skip over" .... are little reminders to take a step back..look at that beautiful rose, smell it and watch it bloom. Isn't life grand :) Thanks for sharing XOXOX Goonie
I agree with Kim...the picture of her sleeping is adorable and so precious. She looks so serene sleeping there with her arms above her head...love it! :)
I love that you truly do marvel in each and every aspect of being a mother. I remember way back when you wrote that you love the smell of her hair when you rock her. They grow up so fast, savor every moment of this special time. You're an awesome mommy, Jac. These photos are precious. XXOO, Mom
5 comments:
It is so wonderful when you take the time to "stop" your busy life and really watch "life" through the eyes of a child...it is truly glorious. The small wonders they notice each second... that we have grown to "skip over" .... are little reminders to take a step back..look at that beautiful rose, smell it and watch it bloom. Isn't life grand :)
Thanks for sharing
XOXOX
Goonie
Awwww...what a sweet pic of her sleeping- love it :)
very cute pics ... is that a girl girl bed miss t was sleeping in?
I agree with Kim...the picture of her sleeping is adorable and so precious. She looks so serene sleeping there with her arms above her head...love it! :)
Stacie
I love that you truly do marvel in each and every aspect of being a mother. I remember way back when you wrote that you love the smell of her hair when you rock her. They grow up so fast, savor every moment of this special time. You're an awesome mommy, Jac. These photos are precious.
XXOO,
Mom
Post a Comment