Monday, April 13, 2009

Toddler+airports=lots of fun

This is how you get a toddler ready for a plane ride.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea...I will remember that. Cutie patootie shoes by the way!! :)

Stacie

Anonymous said...

She's been in airports so many times in her short little life that she knows the ropes by now! She's quite the jetsetter! Tatum, you look adorable in your little jeans, your tank, your bows, and your darling new shoes! And you, Jac, are a very clever Mommy!
XXOO,
Nama/Mom

Mom/Grammie P said...

I have to say I am thrilled her hair stayed in the pigtails with the ribbons in tack for the whole trip. I had to adjust my rear view mirror while driving to the airport with her...so I could watch her and distract her from pulling her hair and ribbons out. She looked darling for her "trip".
XOXOX
Goonie

Amanda Roe said...

And all those people in the terminal are thinking "oh great, we have a kid on our flight" lol, she's so cute and I love her shoes!!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.