Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Guess what tonight is?

That's right! We're going to Elmo live! We have had our tickets for quite some time now and have been eagerly waiting for this night to come. It is going to be a night that is all about Tatum ( not that its any different than any other night). We are going to McDonald's for dinner (her choice) and then heading to the Dodge Theatre for the big show! I will be on 6.5 hours of sleep over 3 consecutive days but tonight is a night for Josh and I to relish in the joys of parenting and I would stay up for several days without sleep to see my little girl's gorgeous grin.

6 comments:

Kaisha said...

Have so much fun!!! I love doing things that are all about them, they think they are super cool when the world revolves around them....oh yeah, when does it not:)

Anonymous said...

The first of many "Tatum nights"! I think Josh was more excited about Elmo live than any little kid could be, it was so cute! Have a great time, and post lots of photos of your little girl's gorgeous smile!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Mikays Mommy said...

say hi to elmo for us! maybe we will join you next year

Anonymous said...

You are totally a super mom! 6.5 hours in three nights? That's much worse than having three newborns!! I hope Elmo was LOTS and lots of fun and cannot wait to see a pic of Tatum's adorable little grin. Did she have fun dancing? :-)

Cory said...

sounds like soooo much fun!!!! Give Elmo a squeeze from Brodes :)

Mom/Grammie P said...

I am not sure who was more excited about the upcoming events of the evening.. you, Josh or Tatum... but I am pretty sure it wasn't Tatum because she wasn't really aware of where she was going... but you and Josh... welllll that is a different story :)
Have a great time!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.