Thursday, April 30, 2009

Elmo!

Well, its hard to sum up into words how awesome it was to see Elmo. I have never seen Tatum SO happy and so excited before. I actually got tears in my eyes seeing her so happy. It was amazing! I dont think I expected her to react with such absolute 100% happiness. It was a great night. Our seats were so good. The characters came out into the audience lots of times and the show was pretty entertaining for Josh and I. Needless to say, we will definitely be seeing Sesame Street Live next time it comes to town. Heck, we just might become the first Sesame Street Groupies. I know Tatum would totally be on board.


Playing with her helicopter light up toy thingy that
we paid way too much money for!
Right before the show started
The count came over to see her and gave her high 5!

This guy came over and gave her a hug
Just before the show started
During the show
She could NOT stop dancing
And waving at the characters
and more dancing

All the characters
ELMO!

Big bird and Abby


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a blast!!!
She is getting so big! I love when they get SO excited... it is the best feeling in the world!
I hate how much they make you pay for those crazy light-up things?? If they cost so much don't you think they should at least have a name?

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great time and I am glad you all (especially Tatum) had fun!! She looked super happy and I love the dancing pictures. :) You are definitely going to become Sesame Street groupies from now on!

Stacie

Mikays Mommy said...

so cool! we will def go next year, i feel a little jelous! =)

Mom/Grammie P said...

Looks like all three of you had a great time. Good for you! She is so darn funny when she dances...talk about dance like there is "no one watching" :)
XOXOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so darn cute dancing and smiling and laughing - Oh the face of a happy child!! You and Josh look like you're having a great time too - those big smiles aren't from the show, they're from seeing your little one so totally excited and happy! You'll have lots more of these times, I know you'll cherish each one!
XXOO,
Grandma

sara said...

i'm guessing it was worth it, huh? LOVE the pics!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.