One of T's biggest Easter gifts besides the movies, books and an ipod was her new playhouse! "Nama"and Poppy got it for her for her birthday and Easter and she loves it! It definitely took Josh forever to put it together, you would be surprised how many screws a playhouse takes. Anyway, she cant spend enough time in it, ringing the door bell and vacuuming the inside. We are going to move it onto the patio so she can play in it safely and there is no worry about the pool. I think there will be hours of time spent in this "ouse".
Monday, April 13, 2009
ouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh my goodness...that little house is fantastic and such a great gift! I love it! Good job Nama and Poppy. Tatum, you are going to have so much fun playing in there.
Love,
Aunt Stacie
It was fun to see her in her playhouse, I think the door bell is her favorite thing, aside from vacuuming the inside. I LOVE your little quirks, Tatum, don't ever give them up! Now she needs a rug, a chair, and some dishes for her "ouse". She & I will have a tea party in there too!
XXOO,
Nama
Holy smoke.... that house looks like tons of fun. I imagine she will enjoy it the entire summer. I bet all her friends will want to come to Tatum's house to play... She has ALL the latest and greatest "stuff" :)
XOXOX
Goonie
LOVE IT!! I wish Mia's had a doorbell, she would love that. Hours and hours of fun for sure.
Post a Comment