Friday, April 17, 2009

What?

This isnt what the water table is for? I guess Tatum and Audrey didnt get the memo.







6 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

I guess we should have seen it com'in. The only thing Tatum likes better then playing in water... is playing in water naked :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Pam, she's definitely happiest around water, preferably with no clothes on. Pretty innovative to think to climb up in there!! That little "pool" is much warmer than the big swimming pool right now. You're so darn funny, Tatum! Audrey and Kayden look adorable too! I notice the boy in the group has his pants on!! Such good manners, Kayden.
XXOO,
Grandma

Kaisha said...

Kayden looks like he's confused and wonders what the girls are doing in the water table...but then again I guess he just drank out of the water table this
week:-) Right after Maui had!

Amanda Roe said...

Look, Tatum has no tan lines! Mia has the same water table and she just climbs in it as well. The girls will have so much fun together in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

these kiddos definitely keep us totally entertained all the time finding "unconventional" ways to use their toys (like always putting the stroller in the pool??). such fun times!

Christa said...

So cute! I love how Kayden is the bodyguard, just kind of standing by making sure no one gets hurt while the girls go crazy in the water. Looks like fun!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.