Kim's mom invited us over on Saturday night to dye Easter eggs. It was a really good time. T had fun, she took quite a liking to Tina...they were fast friends once Tina put on some Barney and an array of other shows to have in the backgroud while we were hanging out. We had an awesome meal, Kim's mom is the best cook ever! Thanks Lenore for inviting us over for egg dying. You are one brave woman to let a toddler dye eggs in your kitchen! We love you!
Tatum and Sasha. I think there was 6 dogs there!






5 comments:
Very cute pics. Looks like everyone had a super great time. I think maybe Lenore is "practicing" her grandma skills and from the looks of it... she is off to a great start. Tatum is one very lucky little girl to have so many people that love her.
XOXOX
Goonie
Saturday was super fun-glad you guys were able to come! I hope Josh liked the "special" egg you made for him :)
Tatum was definitely a big hit and I think Goonie is very right that mom was practicing a bit for when it's her turn to play grandma!
It sounds like you all had a great time...so fun!! Dying Easter eggs is the best and definitely a favorite pasttime for me. T is adorable and looked like she was totally enjoying herself with the doggies and Lenore and Tina. :) Glad Lenore got to enjoy playing Grandma for an evening!
Stacie
T looks adorable in these pictures! Grandchildren are well worth the wait, Lenore! You're definitely very brave to let a toddler dye eggs at your house! Looks like everyone had a great time!
XXOO,
Mom
all I can say is WOW someone else volunteered to DYE EGGS! what a lucky little one you are T! maybe I can send Audrey w/ you next year? :-)
Post a Comment