Thursday, April 23, 2009

These girls...

I have known them forever. A few of them for 20+ years. I sure do love these girls. There is something about being with people who you can totally be yourself with. It is also great when you are with people who you can all of a sudden regress back to a maturity level where you were in junior high and that is ok too. I got to spend lots of time with them during Brooke's visit. It was SO nice to be with old friends.




3 comments:

Brooke said...

yeah!!! Girl's night was so much fun, I miss you girls so much-you guys are the BEST!!!!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Treasure all of it! There is nothing that can match the memories of youth... friendships that were built with childhood dreams... that have stood the test of time..distance, ups, downs, joys, sorrows, age, and what ever else will be thrown down your path of life. Those friendships are indeed a "treasure" to hold dear.You are all lucky indeed!
Goonie

Anonymous said...

I love these girls too and have so many fun memories of them all at our house. Late night tacos, forever in the Suburban, Boys!, learning to drive at Grandma's, Christmas formal - and the infamous party while Dad and I were in Canada! Just look at you now! - still gorgeous, still friends, husbands, babies, and much more to come.
XXOO,
Mom/Lynn

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.