My bestie had a baby a couple weeks ago. I was there for her birth and I have to say, it sure was amazing. I have been a part of births before but it is so different when you know and love the person. I took so many photos of her it was almost humorous. When I imagined having kids and having friends with kids I never imagined that you could love your friends kids like you love your own. This little one is no exception.
Monday, June 07, 2010
Avery Elle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Dream come true :-) Blessing all around :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
You have a beautiful baby, Kim! Avery looks so tiny next to Ellison, they grow and change so much in three months! Awesome that these girls will be so close in age, you're all going to have a great time! Tatum sure has been kissing lots of babies lately!
XXOO,
Lynn/Mom/Grandma
Congrats Kim! She is gorgeous! So excited for you and Jac to be mommies together, it is a great thing to have good mommy friends!
The pic of them in the boppy is precious! And Tatum kissing her head is too cute.
So fun!! They will definitely grow up to be great friends! Tatum is very cute kissing the top of Avery's head, so sweet. :)
Stace
Miss Avery sure does love her aunt Jac! Can't believe we both finally have our babies now- I just can't wait to watch these little ones grow up together. Love you, friend! :)
Post a Comment