Seriously? I really, really love when she talks to me. She has found her voice and it is SO. DANG. CUTE.
Friday, June 04, 2010
Her voice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously? I really, really love when she talks to me. She has found her voice and it is SO. DANG. CUTE.
4 comments:
Could she possibly be any more precious? I so love to hear her talk, she has a lot to say all of a sudden! Ellison, you are the cutest little impish baby ever! Grandma loves you!
XXOO
Very sweet. SO cool to hear her start to make sounds!
XOXO
Goonie
Very sweet. SO cool to hear her start to make sounds!
XOXO
Goonie
Yay!!! I love baby speech play! It is so fun! She is adorable and I can't wait to see her goo and gaa the next time I see her!
Post a Comment