We celebrated the bird's birthday on Wednesday so she could get her presents from us. We told her she could have whatever she wanted for dinner and we would make it. Her response? Fruit snacks. I was willing to let her have fruit snacks but she ate some pasta with us. My mom kept her that day since I couldnt take off work with it only being my second week back. They went to the new aquarium in town and baked a cake. It was a good day. She was pretty excited to open her presents. She opened her gifts from us, my mom and dad in Texas and mom and dad here.
Friday, June 04, 2010
Birfday
We celebrated the bird's birthday on Wednesday so she could get her presents from us. We told her she could have whatever she wanted for dinner and we would make it. Her response? Fruit snacks. I was willing to let her have fruit snacks but she ate some pasta with us. My mom kept her that day since I couldnt take off work with it only being my second week back. They went to the new aquarium in town and baked a cake. It was a good day. She was pretty excited to open her presents. She opened her gifts from us, my mom and dad in Texas and mom and dad here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow, look at all the princesses! It was such a fun day with you Tatum, I'm so glad I could share your special day with you! I love you, big THREE year old girl!
XXOO,
Grandma
WOW! So sorry papa and I missed the celebration on your special day! We would have loved to watch you blow out your candles and ride your bike!
Goonie & Papa
Post a Comment