Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Videorama

Here are some videos from the last few weeks. The first one is of T swimming at Kathy's house. She has gotten so good at swimming she was jumping off their waterfall into the deep end all by herself.


This one is of her braving the waterslide. This was prior to the waterfall jumping. I guess she thought if she could do the slide, she could do the waterfall.


This video I took of her in the shower. Dont worry, there is no nudity, well maybe a slight view of a hiney but she never takes showers and for some reason she wanted to shower after me at Kathy's house. She LOVED the shower. I went out of the room to get my hair dryer and when I came back she was just hanging out in the shower singing away. It was so funny, she didnt know I was there so she was just making up words to come random melody. It was too cute!


Baby E has perfected the art of rolling from her belly to her back! She is so cute when she does it and still gets a look on her face like, ummmm, what just happened. Love it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Ellison's got turning over down! She's growing so fast, Jaclyn! Tatum singing in the shower is priceless! She sounds so darn cute and I love it when she sits down for awhile, examines the shampoo, singing the whole time! I love to listen to her talk out scenarios when she's playing with her dollhouse too. She LOVES to sing and dance - anywhere, any time! She's such a brave little fish in the pool - good job T!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.