Monday, June 07, 2010

Partay

We had Tatum's 3rd birthday on Saturday and it was super fun! She had a blast. She looked so cute in her "3" shirt which contrary to what my own mother was telling people I made! Just kidding mom! Of course I had Sara's help, ok lets be honest, she had to walk me through making the whole thing but I did it! The kids went swimming and everyone had good food thanks to Josh! He made his infamous tacos again this year and they were super good! Everyone had to leave to get kids home for naps etc so not everyone was there to see her open her gifts so we tried to take lots of pics of her gift opening. She got tons of princess stuff, stuff for the pool, a fancy tutu, games, clothes. She even got a real pink fishing pole thanks to Goonie and papa! None of this small kid fishing pole stuff for this girl! Thanks to everyone who was a part of her special day. You guys really know our girl. Her "Cinderella party with cupcakes" was a success! Oh and to all of you who came, I dont think any of you took your favors!!! We now have about 10 sand buckets filled with sand utencils sitting in my office. Feel free to come get them or I will bring them the next time I see you all! :)


















3 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Great food (as usual) loads of kids and friends.. wonderful gifts. Tatum is blessed!
XOXO
Goonie

Anonymous said...

You outdid yourself again this year, Josh - Great Food!
Tatum, I can't believe you're THREE YEARS OLD! You're such an amazing little girl; so smart, so funny, so loving, so darn cute, and I love you way up to the big blue sky!
XXOO,
Grandma

Kaisha said...

Aww the tacos! We missed the tacos! And the guac I assume was there too??:( Josh STILL owes me those ravioli thingies...when I come visit they better be waiting for me! We need to send T her prezzie. Hope she had a great birthday party, I'm sure it was the best yet!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.