How do I even begin this post? It is my big girls 3rd birthday today. When did that happen? I have teared up several times already today thinking about it and I am sure I will tear up several more. I guess it is just what mom's do.
3 years ago today, my life, our life changed forever. Our little girl was born. My pregnancy was a little rough, my labor even rougher but the second that beautiful, beautiful little girl was placed on my chest it was like it was all erased and everything was perfect.. She was perfect. Absoulte perfection in the purest form. Tatum, you have grown up to be the most amazing little girl. Your personality is SO big, you light up any room and your spirit, my goodness your spirit, it is nothing short of amazing. You want what you want, when you want it. I know you get that from me and it will do you good through your whole life. Everyone loves you Tatum, so often people say, she is just a really cool kid. And you are. We couldnt ask for a more fantastic little girl. You love life, you wake up in the morning with your feet running as soon as they hit the floor. You love your friends and my goodness do you love your sister. You have taught me so much Tatum in your short little life so far that I cant even wait to see what I learn from you over your lifetime. You are so accepting of everyone and everything. You have taught me to look beyond things, you dont notice peoples differences, their disabilities or anything they are lacking. You just love them for who they are. We should all take a lesson from a 3 year old. When you walk into a room, I swear it lights up. Your heart is so big and I hope this is always the way you are. Keep on loving, laughing, dancing, singing and even keep on with your attitude because we love every minute of it. The love we feel for you is indescribable. You are our big girl and I cant even believe you are 3 years old today. We love, love, love you Tatum Emily. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!






6 comments:
I had to wait a second after reading this post. I needed to wipe away the tears. So heartfelt a post!! Tatum you turly are such a treasure. Everyone you touch feels the love of your heart. Your soul is kind and loving and generous and good. You don't think about being mean or unkind to anyone.. and I hope beyond all else that you never loose that ability in life. You are a blessing to our family and we love you larger then life. I remember the day we found out you were coming... I remember the minute your little face appeared in this world... and each day I watch your star shine brighter. I just can't wait to see where this life leads you.. and I am so thankful Papa and I get to come along for the ride.
We love you T... Happy 3rd Birthday
XOXOXO
Goonie
Happy BDAY Tatum...see you at your party!!
You always know just how to put your heart into words, Jac. Beautiful sentiments, and I'm sure you teared up writing them. I teared up reading them too. She's so you, Jaclyn, and that's an amazingly awesome thing!
XXOO,
Mom
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, TATUM EMILY! I can't believe you've been with us for three whole years! But then, it's hard to imagine life before you too because you're the light of so many lives, mine being one. I loved you from day one and just when I think I can't love you any more, you do something or say something to make me melt all over again! Don't ever, ever change; you're perfect just the way you are!
XXOO,
Grandma
Happy Birthday Tatum!!! Can't believe you are already 3 years old! You are definitely a sweetheart and such a great little girl and it has been fun watching you grow up. Your mom's note was perfect and so precious, and she is right about everything she said about you. Have a great day!!!
Love,
Aunt Stacie
Happy Birthday Tatum! You are a precious little girl!
Love ya!
Kaisha
Post a Comment