Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Cooing

I might be obsessed with Ellison's little voice. She has gotten more and more talkative and today she had an awful lot to say so I figured I would try to get some video of it. Gosh dang she is cute!

2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

So cute. I have to laugh at all she has to say! I am very excited about next week when I have her. I can't wait to get her opinion on a couple of things :-) I am sure she will tell me what she thinks...hahahah
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

She's so happy to have found her voice and she loves using it! Ellison, your big smile is priceless! I love watching you with her, Jac; we keep saying "there's just something about Ellison" and it's so true. You are so loved, baby girl!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.