We finally made our trip out to California to visit my cousins! Kathy had given me a Southwest gift card when Ellison was born to come visit and since E was not a super easy baby we waited longer to take her on a plane, not to mention her stint in the hospital made me a little weary of taking her on a flight. We had a trip planned and then Kim was progressing in her pregnancy and I didn't want to miss the birth of my niece so we had to reschedule. We didn't even make it out there on my maternity leave which is unheard of for me, I go to California all the time! My mom flew with me so it was super helpful to have her on the plane to entertain Tatum for the flight. Both kids did amazing on both flights and both kids were super good while we were there. Ellison was a rock star as always and Tatum loved playing with her older cousins jumping on the trampoline and swimming all day long. There was a couple days where she never even came looking for me, I never heard her whine or cry and there was no trouble sharing at all. Guess that is what happens when they play with older kids. Her cousins are much older so it was good for her. Uncle Peter wanted to give Tatum something special for her bday so he took her to Castle Park. It is an amusement park by Kathy's house and Tatum LOVED it! She had so much fun riding the rides. Of course we all tagged along and it was such fun to watch her. Pete and Jenelle rode most of the rides with her since I had E hanging out in the Moby and while she is pretty easy now, I didn't think she could rock a roller coaster just yet. Other than that, we did lots of hanging, swimming and attending graduations and parties. Super fun trip!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
California
On the airplane. It was Ellison's first flight
Wearing a fancy shower cap at Kim's house before Nick's play
Ummm, there arent words other than we do love her
Going to Kaylen and Tayla's graduation
Baby feet!
On a ride at Castle park
Seriously? Pretty dang cute. She loves her uncle Peter
E got an activity bar to help her in the car, knock on wood
she seems to love it. It helps a little bit. She still cries but not as much.
My happy girl
Jeniece loved getting her to sleep for me
Her cousins
Hanging with Kaylen..or is it Tayla?
I am usually so good at telling them apart.
Hanging with annie. What I wouldnt give to have all these cousins in Az,
its a plethora of babysitters...oh and I love hanging with them too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow... any way you can convince all these folks to MOVE to AZ??? It is easy to see that the Locke girls are completely taken care of and loving every minute of it :-) What a GREAT birthday gift from Auntie Kakie and Uncle Pete!!!!! Looks like the whole group is all smiles. Fantastic pictures and fantastic memories!
XOXOX
Goonie
The only place Tatum's happier than in water, is Tatum at Aunt Kathy & Uncle Pete's house! I love that our family truly loves all the little ones and everybody helps with everybody's else's kids. Tatum was all smiles on those rides, I'm glad she's not afraid of them like her Mommy was and is.:) Seriously, did Pete REALLY cram himself into that little car? Funny!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment