Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Holy Moses

We're back in business! We have been so busy with working and the holidays and taking a trip to California there has been no time for blogging. Not to mention we are still having difficulty with our internet at the house so we are forced to go to the library to upload for the time being but it is on Josh's to-do list for this week to get it fixed. So, slowly I will upload pics over the last 4 weeks..has it been 4 weeks?? Christmas pics to come...they are on a different camera since conveniently our camera broke several days before Christmas. Hoping everyone had a wonderful holiday! Ours was so great, we had a wonderful Christmas in our new house and Tatum had a ball and got lots of gifts. We are ready for an awesome 2009. Let it bring lots of love, laughter and maybe some extra money our way! haha.

In California Kathy got me an 80 minute massage for my b-day so Auntie Wilson took T to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. Just the 2 of them. Jenelle was SO excited to take her and seems they had a great time. T loves her Auntie Wilson and I am so glad they are so close. All those trips every 4 weeks when she was tiny paid off. She definitely knows her California family! Here are some pics from Chuck E. Cheese.












7 comments:

Kim said...

FINALLY!!! I can't even believe you let an entire month go by without an update- you must have like 700 pictures to upload!

So glad to see that cute little face of hers again. Post a bunch! :)

Love,
Auntie Kim

Kaisha said...

Yay!! So glad your back;-) We need to go to Chuck E Cheese together!! Looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Yay...so glad the posts are back again!!! I go on like every other day to see more pictures of cutie patootie Tatum and finally I have some. She is just the cutest and I can't wait to see more pics from Christmas. I bet she had a blast! Can't wait to see her soon!

Love,
Stacie

Anonymous said...

Count us in for a chuck E Cheese date. I am in!!!

We are missing you guys so much over here and can't wait to be back and seeing you again. Tatum, you guys are all growing so fast! See you soon!

Christa

Mom/Grammie P said...

There is no such thing as a "bad" time at Chuck E. Cheese for the kids. It can get a little hairy for the adults... but all in all it is always a fun time. Glad Tatum's experience was super fun... and glad Auntie Wilson had some quality time with Tatum too:-)
Goonie

Mom/Grammie P said...

There is no such thing as a "bad" time at Chuck E. Cheese for the kids. It can get a little hairy for the adults... but all in all it is always a fun time. Glad Tatum's experience was super fun... and glad Auntie Wilson had some quality time with Tatum too:-)
Goonie

Anonymous said...

What Fun! Tatum LOVES her Auntie Wilson and vice versa. They have a real bond and they're fun to watch together. Maybe I'll brave taking T to Chuck E Cheese next week, I'll take lots of hand sanitizer!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.