Saturday, February 28, 2009

The zoo

Last week while T was with my mom, she and poppy took T to the zoo. They had a good time but I think they were all exhausted once they got home. They always find good ways to entertain her when they have her.












5 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

What a glorious day at the zoo... and I have no doubt it was "nap time" for the whole lot of you when the day was done :) Looks like it was a huge success for all!

Kaisha said...

Looks like lots of fun! The zoo is one of Kayden's favorite spots, if your grandma ever wants to take you again she can always come with us and get in on our guest pass!

Kim said...

Hi, my name is Tatum, and I'm obsessed with touching my belly button!

Anonymous said...

She IS touching her belly button in these photos! Grammie P is right, it was nap time for all of us by the time we got home! Tatum enjoyed saying "Hi" to every kid she saw more than anything else at the zoo! Tatum, you're so darn funny and so much fun!
XXOO,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

First of all, what a cute outfit she has on...no surprise to me Jac. :) I also love when she smiles for the pictures, just wait until she gets older. Tatum also has such a great grandma and poppy that take her to do such fun things!

Stacie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.