Here are a couple videos. One is of her when she first woke up on her actual birthday. You will have to excuse my froggy voice, it was the first words I had uttered since getting out of bed to go get her. The other is of her in her new bounce house. She LOVES it. The video is kind of long but she keeps doing random things like putting her dolls in, taking them out. Taking a break to go get some water. She just stops playing in the bouncer, goes over to a water bottle, takes the top off, takes a swig, puts the top back on and sets it back down. It always amazes me when she just does things that are so grown up, things that I usually help her with just because and now and for some time I am sure she is able to do them herself. It is going to take some time to adjust to this whole having a 2-year old business!
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
The bounce house video is hilarious and so fun...I love that she keeps putting in her dolls and then throwing them out. The best part though is her stopping to get a drink of water!! OMG, classic Tatum and I was totally laughing out loud. :)
Stace
For some reason my dumb computer won't let me open videos on her blog, I must get this remedied!
XXOO,
Gamma
Holy cow.... look everybody... Tatum has a "jumper".... hurry and bring the kids and come running... let them jump for hours and guaranteed you will take them home pooped :)
Love that Tatum is such a big girl she can get her "own" drink of water now!
Goonie
I'm finally able to view videos again - I laughed out loud at her in her bounce house! The way she throws the babies out, brings them back in, gets drinks of water - making sure she puts the cap back on - Tatum, you are just too funny! I love hearing Mommy and Daddy laughing too! What a great present for such a busy little girl.
XXOO,
Gamma
How great that you have a video of her first thing in the morning on her birthday! Kind of reminds me of Dad videoing you from morning till night on the day of your first prom, Jaclyn. She looks so adorable in her jammies in her crib! Happy Birthday TT!
XXOO,
Gamma
Post a Comment