Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bubbles!

This past weekend we went to hang with the Brown family. As always we had a fabulous time! Josh and I dig hanging with Sara and Preston and T simply adores Audrey and Izzie. In fact, when we are at home, she asks for them constantly. The only thing that pacifies her is if I tell her they are at their house sleeping. It will be nice when she can just call Audrey up and have a chat!We went swimming with the girls while the guys chatted and had a beer in the shade. Then we went inside to finish dinner but first there were some girls that needed to rinse the chlorine off. This turned into an all out bubble fest cause we put bubbles in and once the water got high enough we turned on the jets for them and it created this bath full of TONS of bubbles. The girls thought it was SO great. There is some other funny video however, I dont know how to edit video and we dont like nakey frontals on the blog so these were the only ones I could post! If anyone has video editing software they would like to share, let me know! :) Thanks Sara and Preston for yet another super fabulous night of doing a whole lotta nothing but having so much fun. We heart you guys!

*I told Sara that I would edit out her short appearance in the one video but again, I cant figure out how to edit, so, sorry Sara. Consider yourself famous!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a LOT of bubbles! What a fun thing for the girls, the parents have almost as much fun seeing their little ones have fun. Sometimes the simplist ideas turn into the most giggles.
XXOO,
Gamma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Wow is right! Looks like tons of fun and ton of giggles too :) Can't say I don't envy those little ones in all those bubbles..... it looks pretty inviting to me too :)
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Yep SUCH fun! For the girls and us too! We had a great time like always - thanks for bringing the BMs :-) The videos are hilarious ... did we manage to get T rinsing A because that was way way too cute.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.