The weather has been so nice lately that we have been trying to eat outside as much as possible. We wanted to make sure we got our fill before it started to get hot since it has been so unseasonable cool outside. We have hit up Joe's farm grill a couple times and it has been so nice to let the kiddos run around and expend all their pent up energy. The food is good and it has tons of grass and tables outside. The other night we met up with some friends there and we all got to hang out and chat, the kids played and this nice man let the kids pet his dog for a long time. It is nights like these that I realize how much I love my friends. I really do have the best friends a girl could have. Some are old, most of my mommy friends are new, some I see more than others but I truly love them all. It has been so nice to have my mom friends there for the tough times of being a new mom, letting the kids grow up together and developing lasting friendships with their mommies on a level deeper than just sharing mommy stuff. My friends have always been like family to me and now I even get to add their kids into that mix. There are several of my friends who's kids I absolutely adore. I love them like they were family and would do anything for them. I hope the kids continue to have relationships with each other and can look back when they are in college and say, "we have been friends since we were in diapers" and it will be true.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Joe's
The boys were on baby duty while we ordered food
to the parking lot. Preston tipped him $1 and he thought he was pretty
darn special....which he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
we definitely 'heart' you all lots and lots! what a sweet post and omg such cute pictures! i LOVE the ones of t and izzie playing ... they were SO freaking adorable! i loved to hear Izzie laughing like that & is adorable how much tatum LOVES her!
Looks like you ALL had fun at Joe's! I LOVE that you all get together for great family times like this one. You'll have many, many more times like this. The kids are all so adorable!
XXOO,
Gamma/Mom
It was a fun night, the belly play with Tatum and Izzie was super cute!! I loved how she wanted her on her belly over and over. So nice to have good weather and let the kiddos run wild for a night!
Looks like a great time at Joe's and of course the food was perfect too! Can't ask for more.... good times.. good food... good memories!
Goonie
Post a Comment