Everyone has to be in bed for love. Maui and Reese know now that they have to sleep in the middle or they get kicked off. Dont worry, Hannah got plenty of her "Toot time" as well. Gotta love having spoiled rotten dogs that think they belong in the bed.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Morning time at the Locke's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
And Kyle complains about having one tiny doggie and one little boy in our bed:-) I love how much you guys love your doggies!
Jac - once you add yourself and T to that bed, it's no wonder you're always tired! I too love how much all 3 of you love your doggies.
XXOO,
Mom
Ummmmm, I guess all I can say is.... good thing you have a "big" bed!!!!
XOXOX
Goonie
Hmmm, a spoiled rotten dog that gets to sleep in bed? Don't know anything about that :)
ummm, is reese really under the covers? that is soo cute! i actually feel a little bad for sammy ...
Post a Comment