Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Playdough

T loves it. I mean LOVES it. So does my carpet. She got lots of it for her birthday and she plays with it all the time, so much so that we had to move her up to the table cause my rug was starting to look very contemporary and colorfully speckled. I even get in on the fun and make some creatures and T thinks I am the most awesome playdough maker ever. I like that.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, guess what Grandma will get next time she's down there? We'll have lots of fun with play dough! Will be lovely on the stupid white carpet at the condo, I'm sure! I can't wait to play with it with her!
XXOO,
Gamma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Yes... from the moment we walked in the door at your house Sunday Tatum was dragging Papa and Goonie over to her special table to make a playdough "craft" of her own. She absolutely loves it and carries it around in a baggy like it is "gold" :)
XOX
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.