Happy Father's Day Josh! You are the most amazing dad to Tatum. She adores you, has you wrapped around her little finger and you guys are such an awesome pair. I never imagined that my heart would swell like it does when I see you guys together. From the first time you held her in that hospital room and brought her over to me to everyday now, my heart will forever be bigger because of the two of you. Hope you had a great day!
We had a fun day on Sunday. We hung out around the house, went swimming, cooked a great dinner and just spent time together as a family. Even though it was Father's day, Josh cooked breakfast and dinner and made the most amazing burritos for breakfast and the most phenominal ribs for dinner. His dad and Pam came over for dinner and then T swam after dinner again. It was a good day, and we had a good time as always just hanging at home.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Father's Day
Josh loved his gift from T and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Swimming with daddy
Getting ready to open gifts




4 comments:
She sure does love her Daddy and they're so darn cute together! She's doing SO GOOD in the pool - she still makes me nervous though. The gift is not from me, it's from Tatum. Oh, the picture board turned out so amazing, it's awesome! You're quite the crafter and seamstress, Jac!
XXOO,
Gamma/Mom
Glad you guys had such a great day!
Happy Father's Day Josh.... and thanks for the wonderful dinner. It was a great time... ribs were wonderful!
XOXOXO
Pam/Goonie
I am SO impressed with the tile board- it looks awesome and I totally want to make one now! Very cute :)
Post a Comment