Tatum's party was a blast! We had such a good time. It was a great turn out, tons of our friends and family were there to celebrate. Josh made mexican food with homemade chips and everything else for that matter to go along with the beer and margaritas for the adults! It was a fun time. Everyone got T the best stuff and she has so many toys, books and clothes now we dont know what to do with it all. Cant wait for next year's party.
This doll clips onto her feet so it dances with her






6 comments:
Tatum's birthday party was so fun!! She was adorable all day and the opening of the presents was hilarious. :) Glad we could be there...great party Jac and Josh! Can't believe you are already 2 miss Tatum!
XOXO,
Aunt Stacie
Glad the partay was a success!! We are sad we missed it. Tell miss Tatum her present from Ava will be there soon, I just need to get myself to the post office!!!
Happy Birthday Tatum!! You had a very fun party!! And Kayden can't wait to come play with all your new toys (and mommy can't wait for you to tire him out in the bounce house!:-)
I don't think I've ever seen a 2 year old thoroughly enjoy their birthday party like T did, she had so much fun with all her little friends and her presents! The food was awesome, Josh and the theme colors were so pretty. I so enjoyed talking to all her friend's mommys and to Jac's childhood friends - almost like old times! You are so loved, Tatum!
XXOO,
Gamma
Wow... what a room full of gifts for the birthday girl :) Tatum you are just like your mommy with tons of family and friends that love you! Happy Birthday little one... Goonie and Papa are so sad that we had to miss your party this year... but so glad you had tons of fun on your special day!
XOXOX
Goonie
Happy b'day T!! Your party was lots and lots of fun and your daddy is an excellent cook (I love chips) & your "mom" is quite the baker - my cupcake was delicious and beautiful! Sissy and I had fun at your house and thanks for letting me ride in your wagon all afternoon. When can I come play w/ your new toys?
Post a Comment