T got lots of stickers for her birthday and some of them were Sesame Street. You can only imagine how OBSESSED she was with these stickers. Below is the product of what happens when you let Tatum Emily have a whole sleeve of stickers to herself.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Stickers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
That's awesome! Of course she would put them all over her body...I wonder if I did that with stickers too. :)
Stacie
She loves to put stickers on stuff but wants to take them back off again to use somewhere else-which doesn't work when she sticks them on paper. She's none too happy when that happens. T, you look so darn cute with all your stickers!
XXOO,
Gamma
So glad the stickers were a hit!!! I'll have to remember that for next time!! T, I'm glad you put them to good use!!
Post a Comment