Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oreos

As you know, T loves oreos and milk. We eat it a lot and she loves to dip them in our milk cause its in a frosty mug. So, we got her her very own frosty mug that you can freeze for her oreos and milk and she is one happy camper. She dips them like a champ, she also makes a mess like a champ too.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

does she ever wear clothes? love the one of her two fav things: oreos and her belly button!

Anonymous said...

Good thing your sofa is brown. What a cute picture of her with it all over her face!
XXOO,
Gamma

Kaisha said...

All of your talk of Oreos made me have to have some and I went out at 7 one night to get some oreos!! Darn you, next time I'm going to come knock on your door!:)

Mom/Grammie P said...

What a great treat after a long hard day of swimming and playing with toys all day! Aaaaahhhh life as a child!
XOXOX
Goonie

Amanda Roe said...

Does she ever pee on your couch since she's naked all the time? Love the peep blocking photo editing. She looks adorable with all the cookie around her mouth.

Rachel said...

Yummy... I really wish I could be a kid again, eating oreos in the buff... Ahhh the good old days!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.