Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ain't she purdy?

We went to visit our trailer yesterday evening. It was in the service center getting ready for us but I managed to get a few pics just to show you all what a beaut she is. :) Here she is, we get it on Tuesday and even though I dont get to camp in it for a few weekends I am SO excited! I will post more pics and better ones once it is in our posession.

The front
The side and door. On this side there is a huge
awning, an outside stereo and shower and tons
of storage

The bedroom. There is a little closet on the other
side of the bed

Kitchen and dining room. The slide wasnt out
so it looks tight but its not. Its quite roomy.

Stove, microwave and fridge

6 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

You guys are going to have a blast in your traveling home!
Goonie

Mia said...

I like the idea of upscale camping. I bet you still couldn't get Kim to come with you though! :)

Kim said...

You are probably right about that one, "Mia", although, it does appear that there would be an outlet for my blow dryer and curling iron, so that is a step in the right direction...
:)

Rachel said...

I am so Jealous I want to have a traveling home!! I miss the lake and Fishing!! Enjoy it... As I know you will!!

Anonymous said...

It is so nice and definitely a lot of room for you guys...you are going to have so much fun on your camping trips!!

Stacie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it's beautiful! Congratulations! You guys are going to roll in to Shaver Lake in style, the whole family will be envious! I think I also noticed a bed for Grandma there somewhere, didn't I? Come on Kim, how about going on a "girls only" trip in the new trailer-Jac can drive. You're going to have so much fun and Tatum is going to learn to fish at a very young age. Her daddy says she'll be 'the best stick on the lake'.
XXOO

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.