Tuesday, April 15, 2008

She's a finalist!

Ok guys, she made it to the top 50!! Now its crunch time and we all have to vote everyday! Here is the link. Happy voting!

http://www.mix969.com/pages/babyidolvoting.html?feed=258884&article=3427260

4 comments:

Kim said...

Top 50? Woo Hoo!!!!!

Rachel said...

Way to go Tatum!!!

jessamyn said...

Hey...
I left you a comment on my latest post but then I got to thinking you might not read that one!:) We do a food co-op with "Our Organics"...and everything IS organic. They are looking to grow it, so if you are interested, I have info for you! I think my basket is bountiful even though it isn't really "Bountiful"...hee hee!
Let me know!!!

jessamyn said...

ok...I sent you an e-mail because I just found your comment about the pictures!!!! I am so excited! Can't wait to capture little Tatum in all her cuteness. can't wait.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.