Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good times

Tatum and I had lunch with 2 of my very best friends this weekend. It was such a good time, we sat outside, had great food and good laughs. Auntie Kim changed her first poopy diaper and I must say it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. They thought I was taking pics but I was really videoing the whole thing. It was hilarious! I will post those next. Here are some pics from our lunch.

Can you see my TWO teeth?
The diaper change
Getting the pants back on.
Once they were finished....about 15 minutes later..
At Joe's..yep we ate there again!
Mom, I sure do love french fries
Mommy and Tater
Group shot
I just loved this one

3 comments:

Kim said...

Saturday was so much fun! It was so great to hang out with you and the Tot-I wish we could do it every day! I hope your playgroup friends realize how lucky they are to see you girls as much as they do :)

Love you guys,
xoxox
Auntie Kim

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun on Saturday...it was a great day with tons of laughs especially when we were changing the diaper!! :) It was wonderful hanging with you both and Tater and we have to do it again soon!! Tatum is so much fun to be around and her personality is priceless. One of my favorite parts of the whole day was when Tatum gave me a kiss goodbye...just loved it!

Love,
Aunt Stacie

Anonymous said...

Wow, you girls have come a very long way since those college dorm days at ASU! Who knew changing a diaper could be so much fun! I love that you girls get together; just think of how much fun it will be when you all have babies! Tater, you are adorable in all your pictures!
XO,
Lynn/Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.